Our 3rd-Generation system features 14 sensors – one for every club in your bag – and access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie featuring:
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic shot capture
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs
- A.I. Powered Rangefinder, first-ever GPS rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), slope, temperature, humidity and altitude giving you the Arccos Caddie Number, the most precise yardage in the game
- Caddie Advice (unlocked after 5 rounds), that leverages A.I., personalised to the players’ game to provide the optimal strategy
- NEW – Strokes Gained Analytics personalised insights using A.I. to highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
Winner of five-straight Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards for "Best Game Analyser," Arccos Caddie users experience an average handicap improvement of 4.2 strokes during the first year, some in as few as 5 rounds, by ensuring players make smarter decisions and shoot lower scores.
All Smart Sensor purchases include a 1-year subscription valued at US$99.99 starting from the date the sensors are activated. After 1-year you will be auto-billed US$99.99 per year.
- Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole
- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation
- Know your precise yardage to any point on the course calculated by golf's most powerful and accurate A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder in the world.
- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years and fully guaranteed for 2 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
- Access to Arccos Caddie app upgrades
- Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
The system includes:
- 13 regular Arccos Caddie sensors + 1 Arccos Caddie Putter sensor
- Free iOS & Android apps
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- 1-year subscription (included in purchase price)